Sunday, January 4, 2009

My First Post!

Well, I have decided to give blogging a try. I have never done this before so not sure how well I will keep up with it but gonna try!

My garden is frozen right now but the seed cataloges are keeping me going. So many new things to try! I doubled the size of one of my borders this fall now it is calling to me to fill it up! Normally I just choose plants by what catches my eye then find a place for them, this time I want to think it out first. The seed cataloges are not helping!! I have a few ideas so will try to stick to my new "rules". Yea right, first day back to work (I work at a Garden Center/Nursery) and I will see all the new plants for the year and that "rule" will fly right out the door!

So, wish me luck at this blogging! I will keep reading all the fun ones out there!!!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment