Monday, January 5, 2009

January 5, 2009

Hello, it was a beautiful sunny day here, chilly but sunny! Sun makes all difference.


I spent the day at a local antique mart with a friend (Tammy) had a blast and got a lot of good ideas for some crafty things.




I want to try and have something about my garden with each post, this is gonna be hard in the winter! Stopped in a local garden center today and saw some fountains which reminded me that my fairy fountain I ordered should be here soon. I want to some sort of kids garden for my grandkids and this fountain is a good jumping off point for the design. Sooo, It is gonna have a fairy tale feeling, not just fairies . I saw a dragon statue that looked like it was from a storybook.
Isn't he cute:



Well...... thats all for today. Enjoy you day!

Laura



No comments:

Post a Comment