Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Accent Table Redo



Several years ago I this small table at a garage sale for 50 cents! Of course, it had a dark wood finish and was showing it's age but no nicks or dings so I scooped it up! I appoligize but I have no before pics, I was in such a hurry to get some paint on it I forgot!!! Sorry! I painted it a creamy white and antiqued it with a paris pink glaze. Some areas I added more glaze and other areas less, I like the look it created!
Then I painted some shabby roses on the top and ta da! It is one of my favorite things I have ever painted!

I am going to link to my first linky party (yea!! I am getting brave!)



Have a great day!
Laura

2 comments:

  1. it's sooo pretty! you did a great job.
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What pretty roses... great job! Thanks for joining the Power of Paint Party (POPP).

    ReplyDelete