Monday, January 18, 2010

I love Blogs!

I love blogs, I really do! I love looking at all the pictures, I love hearing what other people are up to and I enjoy catching up with friends! Whether it is a sewing tutorial or a junking revamp or just looking how other people decorate their homes there is so much to look at! So, why do I have such a problem having my own blog? I think it is because I 'think' into what I want to say too much. I am always worried that I won't be interesting enough or will say something wrong, I need to get over that and just type like I am talking with my best friend! Right? Since I have had this revelation I am going to try this again! I am not going to limit it to just gardening like I had planned but just be me and what ever is going on in my life at the time! Wish me luck, I will need some!

Thanks, Laura

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I remember having the same worries when I first started blogging. Your blog is an extension of you and you are not boring! Just speak from the heart - share your interests and your passions and the blog will slowly evolve. Mine took a while to become what it is today and is still evolving! Hang in there. And it is nice to meet you!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, I know exactly what you mean. My blog started out as a way of sharing what was going on in my garden with my now-married girls. Pretty soon, I had other readers and it exploded after that. I still pretty much write as if I'm visiting with friends. Sometimes it becomes a little more than that, but I don't want to lose my "friendly" writing style. Just write the way you're comfortable with and you'll find your voice soon enough. Heck, you already have. :-)

    Thanks for visiting and commenting at Our Little Acre!

    ReplyDelete