Sunday, March 29, 2009

I am back, trying again!

I am so sorry it has been so long since last post!! I have tried really, this is harder to think of things to talk about than I thought it would be!!! I am not giving up though!

Well, things are finally looking like spring here, some of the trees are budding, the weeping pussy willow is blooming and looks lovely! Watching the robins chase each other always makes me smile, it means spring is really here even if the temps dont show it! My daughter is graduating from high school in May and I need to get the yard looking great for her party! You would think that because I work at a Garden Center/Nursery this would be easy but I always have a hard time deciding what I want to put in my own yard. I have no trouble doing this for others but when it comes to something I will have to take care of and look at for years I freeze! I think today I will sit down with my graph paper and some pics and decide what is going where. I have a 6' 'Stellar Pink" Dogwood that I brought home the other day I need to get planted too. But where?


See why I couldn't pass it up?

All the perennials are popping up in the greenhouses at work too, boy are they tempting!! I want at least 3 of everything!! Wish I had the room for all of them.

Well, until next time- go get some dirt under your fingernails, I know I will!!

Laura

1 comment:

  1. Laura! I love your site........ this is the real you. And your garden is beautiful never would guess you Think you have a time deciding what to grow!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete