Thursday, January 15, 2009

It is so Cold!!

Well, it is here, the cold that is! Right now it is -5 with a windchill of -19 Brrrrr!! Even the dog doesn't want to go out! I have been drooling over seed catalogs and Studying for my ONLA Certified Nursery Tech test I have to take in a couple of weeks. Not sure if any of it is sticking in this brain of mine but I am gonna give it a try. Wish me luck! I am gonna enjoy seeing all the plants at CENTS though, it may get me through till spring.


I have been trying to come up with some new display ideas for the garden center I work at, not an easy thing when you are cold and all you see is snow!! Any new ideas out there? Well, I will leave you with a pic of one of my favorite hydrangeas:



This is Hydrangea macrophylla 'Pia' I love the color!

Take care and stay warm!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment