Friday, January 9, 2009

Snow Storm ON it's Way!




Yep, another snow storm is on it's way. Weather man is saying 6-10" by tomorrow afternoon- We will see! To me that means it is that much longer before I see green grass. Yuk, I love the look of snow but I want spring.





I have been keeping busy with digital scrapbooking. I googled it the other morning and found a ton of info on it. Boy it it fun! So far my favorite site is: www.shabbyprincess.com/ They have so much it kinda spins your head! But it sure is fun.





With all this snow I have been thinking about things I want to plant this year so I have more winter interest. I am thinking Ilex Sparkleberry. I love the idea of this shrub covered in snow or ice and the red berries showing through.











or maybe Callicarpa Early Amethyst :




Or maybe both! We will have to see!
Have a great day!
Laura



No comments:

Post a Comment